The Lottery Organisation Ltd operates a self-exclusion program, if you feel that a break away from gambling is best for you, please contact email@example.com we will in total confidence and with complete sympathetic understanding, cancel your membership and refrain from contacting you for a period of time specified by you.
The Lottery Organisation Ltd endorses the following statements issued by GamCare.
GamCare does not wish to restrict the choices or opportunities for anyone to operate, or take part in gambling activities that are legally available in the UK. However, we ask that you keep the following simple messages in mind when you gamble.
We want people to enjoy their recreation and spare time, but do not forget that being responsible is key to staying safe, out of trouble and making sure things remain fun.
- You’re buying fun, not investing your money
- Before playing, set strict limits on how much time and money you’re going to spend
- Quit while you’re ahead
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose
- Don’t spend more money on gambling with the hope to win back money that you have lost
- Keep up other interests and hobbies – don’t let gambling take over your life
- Don’t gamble in order to escape from stress or boredom
- Gambling in moderation is okay
- The key is… if you choose to gamble, gamble responsibly!
We always encourage players to exercise caution and to play responsibly.
If you are concerned about playing too much, call The National Gambling Helpline operated by Gamcare on 0808 8020 133 or contact;
+44(0) 20 7287 1994
The Great Foundation is a charitable company Registered in England No 4384279.
Last update 13 July 2016