We invite you to contact us if you have questions about this policy. You may contact us by mail at the following address:
The Lottery Organisation Ltd
3 Trinity Street
Warwickshire CV37 6BL UK
You may contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may call us on:- +44 (0)1789 867551 (Office Hours)
The Lottery Organisation Limited ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our International Terms and Conditions of Use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Haywire Marketing Limited, We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08129009 and have our registered office at 3 Trinity Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, United Kingdom CV37 6BL. Our main trading address is 3 Trinity Street, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6BL.
The following describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for the Websites operated by The Lottery Organisation Limited and any other company in the same group of companies as them, (together with "Haywire Marketing Ltd" our Data controller), and including (without limitation) lovemylotto.com each being a "Website", and together being the "Websites", the Websites shall collectively be referred to as the "Services", as defined in our Terms & Conditions.
The Lottery Organisation Limited unless legal obliged to do so, or is judged to be in the interests of the Company will not release, divulge, discuss, or enter into communication or correspondence, regarding any information relating to wins or winnings whether it be regarding an individual, group, or collective company data.
In the event of a big win, the identity of the Members of a Syndicate that have opted for “no publicity” will be kept private to the extent possible.
The Company reserves the right at its discretion, to advertise to the fullest possible extent that a lovemylotto.com Syndicate has won a Jackpot or other substantial prize.
“you”/” your”/” yourself” means; the user of the website.
Use of your information
The Company may collect and use your personal information in order to register you as an online direct debit player and/or player of lottery games, to administer any direct debit and/or on-line account you have with the Company (including, if you have provided the Company with debit card details, checking that you are entitled to use that debit card and that you have sufficient funds to play the lottery games), to provide lottery services and games via the Site, and/or via mobile phone text message, to enter you into lovemylotto.com syndicate lottery games, to contact you by post, email or telephone should you win, to ask you to confirm/amend the information we hold on you, to provide you with a user name and, in certain circumstances, an authentication code, to ask your views on the service offered by the Company and to enhance market research and promote the Company's services and games. The Company may also use your personal information to personalise marketing or other notifications to you. In providing your personal data, you consent to being contacted by the Company (by post, e-mail or telephone) in relation to all matters and to the Company processing your personal information for the above purposes.
The information collected about you by the Company may include: your name, user name and password, bank account details, answers to security questions, debit card details, your address, driving licence information, email address, telephone number, date of birth together with details about your playing habits and transaction and game history relating to playing of games provided by The Lottery Organisation Ltd. Please note that not all of this information is mandatory.
While the Websites may contain links to websites operated by parties other than The Lottery Organisation Ltd (for example the UK Gambling Commission), The Lottery Organisastion Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
Please note that when you enter any details into any part of our website, you are initiating a purchase or enquiry. If this process is abandoned or fails, an email may be sent enquiring as to why you have been unable to complete the operation you started. This email is merely a continuation of the process initiated by you the enquirer and includes non-submitted and abandoned data. This is to ensure that you were not experiencing technical problems with our website. Such communications do not fall under the regulations concerning marketing emails, however we may include in such e-mails a gesture of goodwill related to our products.
As part of the account registration process, We also offer visitors registering with us the opportunity to "opt out" from keeping them informed of future events, offers and promotions from Haywire Marketing Ltd. Visitors who wish to take this option should 'un-tick' the relevant box in the registration process. you may update your marketing preferences at any time through 'My Account/Update Marketing Preferences' (or similar) section of the Website (where available) or by contacting Customer Services. If (where available) you have chosen to receive information on future events, offers and promotions by SMS message to your cellular telephone, you may "opt out" of receiving such information at any time by replying with the word "STOP".
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company, its subsidiaries and our associate partner companies.
"Advertising & Marketing" means for the purpose of notifying members of other gaming opportunities, this company is an associate partner of The Haywire Group, and as such will from time to time inform members of new gaming products.
What type of information we collect and how we use it
- Haywire Marketing Ltd collects your Information in order to:
- Enable us to set up your Account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the Services, including crediting your account with funds, and playing games;
- Enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our Online Help Centre, and for us to be able to respond to them;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration, for example completing age verification checks; and
- (Provided that you do not "opt out" from this option), to keep you informed of future events, offers and promotions from Haywire Marketing Ltd.
- In addition to the broad purposes identified in paragraph 3.1 above, Haywire Marketing Ltd will only use your Information, including sharing your Information with our third party partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, your Information) on our behalf, for:
- Setting up, operating and managing your Account;
- Providing any of the Services which are requested of us and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- Verifying the accuracy of your Information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification), in connection with such purposes (a record of the search will be retained and the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- Preparing statistics related to the use of the Services by you and other customers;
- To prepare and display appropriate individualised marketing material and content;
- Complying with our regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities under the Gambling Act 2005, and to any other Regulatory Authority; and under the relevant legislation and to the relevant regulators in the other jurisdictions where Haywire Marketing Ltd carries out a regulated activity;
- Conforming to legal requirements or complying with legal processes.
- The investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the Services;
- The reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or any fraud.
- Any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you.
- The Lottery Organisation Ltd may use your username and/or first name and region for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Telephone calls to and from our Customer Services Department may be recorded for training and security purposes.
- We may transfer your Information in the event of that we transfer or sell our business or any part of it; including in the event of insolvency.
- If at any time you wish us to stop processing your Information for the above purposes, then you must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your Account will have to be closed.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Updating your information
You may update or delete your Information at any time from within your lovemylotto.com account through 'My Account/Update Account Details' (where available); or by contacting Customer Services at email@example.com
You may obtain a copy of your information held by The Lottery Organisation Ltd by contacting Customer Services. We do require up to twenty-eight (28) days' notice to enable us to comply with such a request.
Last update 13 July 2016